Applications are invited for the full time post of Club Manager to start in April 2015. The possibility also exists for joint
applicants to manage/provide the bar and catering facility as well as manage the club. Residential accommodation is
available as part of a competitive salary package.
For more information please click here
Saturday 6th December – Christmas Ball at The All England Club
Our sparkling ball is only 2 weeks away! Here are the details:
1. Entry to the AELTC is via gate 5, your names will be checked by the security personnel on duty and you will then be directed to the Courtside Restaurant near the Fred Perry statue.
2. Car parking is available, entry is also via gate 5; but please note that cars must be removed at the end of the evening.
3. Seating for dinner will be at 1945, doors open from 1915 for a glass of pre-dinner bubbly.
4. Some wine is provided with dinner, but the AELTC also offer a full bar service including a comprehensive wine list (debit/credit cards accepted).
5. Dress is black tie with Christmas sparkle.
Read more about the Club and our facilites